100mm Grey Polystyrene (Graphite EPS) for Insulated Render - Ceresit CT315 (pack of 6)
100mm Grey Polystyrene (Graphite EPS) for Insulated Render - Ceresit CT315 is a high quality expanded polystyrene board enhanced with integrated graphite within its bead structure. The graphite particles integrated within the insulation beads reflects radiant heat and significantly improves insulation capability of the Ceresit CT315 Grey EPS , providing up to 20% greater r-value than traditional white EPS of the same thickness. This improves its thermal conductivity to 0.031 W/mK, an improvement over standard expanded polystyrene boards.
Ceresit CT 315 Grey EPS Polystyrene board is an excellent insulation material for joint-less insulation systems for external walls (EWI) of buildings. This board's high resistance to tearing and shearing allows for safe insulation for all types of thin-layer renders, such as mineral renders, acrylic renders and silicate renders.
- Lightweight -- up to 50% lighter per m2 vs conventional system,
- Easily cut to any size and shape,
- Cost efficient,
- High resistance to mould growth,
- Environment friendly.
- Can be fixed to masonry or timber with mortar or adhesive, or mechanically fixed.
- Can be covered with render or siding.
- The outer surface of the board needs to be rasped or sanded down to produce an abrasive surface, before covering it with the fibre mesh, to which the base coat or mortar layer would be applied.
- EN 13163:2004 compliant