25kg Ceresit CT100 Impactum - Reinforcing Compound for Expanded Polystyrene
Ceresit CT100 Impactum is a reinforcing compound to create a reinforced layer with glass fibre mesh on expanded polystyrene boards. It is fibre-reinforced, which increases its impact resistance. Ceresit CT100 Impactum compound is used to create an impact resistant protective reinforced layer on facades exposed to damage, such as entrance to the buildings, parking zones, pedestals, etc. Can also be used for fixing damaged or cracked existing insulation systems. Ceresit CT100 Impactum is a part of Ceresit Ceretherm Impactum, an external thermal insulation composite system for walls of buildings. It eliminates the need for primers. It can be tinted with pigments. The compound has a more malleable, light and homogeneous consistency, making it easier to mix, apply and spread.
- Highly flexible,
- Easy to mix, apply and spread,
- Resistant to extreme mechanical loads and thermal stresses,
- Resistant to climatic conditions,
- Highly hydrophobic,
- Cracks bridging up to 2mm,
- Eliminates the need of a primer before plaster application,
- Possibility of tinting,
- Possibility of machine application.
- Indoor and outdoor applications, where high damage and impact resistance is needed.