67mm Plastic Disk Cutter for Polystyrene Sheets
67mm PVC Disk Cutter is used to cut holes in polystyrene sheets. The end cap can be installed correctly in the hole and cover it to get a homogeneous surface. The tool diameter is 66.7mm, which would give an exact 67mm hole. The cut disk would fit exactly to the hole.
- Made from tough plastic,
- Would cut 67mm holes,
- Would cut more than 1000 holes.
- Hole should be drilled at least 10 mm longer than the embedding depth of the fixing.
- Clean of the hole to bring out the debris.
- Cover the hole with a polystyrene plug to stop any thermal bridging.
- European Technical Approval ETA-08/0172