Ceresit CT136 Dry Dash Receiver - 25kg
Ceresit CT136 Dry Dash Receiver is a polymer cement based render suitable for use as a top coat for External Thermal Insulation Composite Systems (ETICS). Ceresit CT136 can be used as a top coat to receive a dry dash finish using decorative aggregates, or floated up to provide a thick render ready to receive a textured synthetic finish. Ceresit CT136 is designed for application to a scratched/keyed basecoat.
- Ease of application,
- Eliminates inaccurate site mixing,
- Suitable for hand and machine application,
- Can be applied in a 6mm coat,
- Has a longer open time,
- User friendly,
- Available in a range of colours.
- External walls,
- Internal walls
- Mix carefully for about 2 minutes before applying.
- If the material tightens slightly after initial mixing re-agitate with mixer.
- Do not add additional water.
- If required, dampen down the base surface.
- Apply a 6mm coat of Ceresit CT136 Dry Dash Receiver to the suitably prepared surface.
- Texture the surface by scrapping in a circular motion with a scrapping tool.
Do not apply if;
- Air temperatures are below 5 C or above 30 C,
- Substrate is frozen or below 5 C,
- Frost or low temperatures are expected overnight,
- In areas of direct sunlight.
- Ceresit CT136 powder has acrid properties and the cement content causes alkali reaction when mixed with water, therefore skin and eyes should be protected.
- In case of contact with eyes, they should be rinsed with water and the general practitioner should be consulted.
- Do not pour directly into drains.