PVC Rail System Support Track - length 2.5m (pack of 25).
2.5m PVC Rail System Support Track profile to be used in an External Thermal Insulation Systems with EPS and other rigid insulation boards. It will keep the rigid insulation board horizontal edges in place.
- Fix the starter track rail to the wall with dowel screws @ 300mm to the substrate.
- The insulation board must have a groove for the rail track to go in.
- Apply an adhesive dab on the insulation board to cover at least 20% of the surface.
- Push the insulation board into the rail starter track and press it firmly to the wall.
- Align the boards horizontally and vertically.
- Push the intermediate rail track into the installed boards horizontally and fix with dowel screws.
- Continue to install insulation boards upwards.