Ceresit CT60 Acrylic Render - 1.5mm grain
Ceresit CT60 is used for creating thin-layer renders in External Wall Insulation Systems and on traditional renders, on concrete substrates, , gypsum substrates and chipboards, gypsum boards, etc. This products protected against biological corrosion such as fungi,mould and algae. It is also a part of Ceresit External Thermal Insulation Composite Systems with the application of Expanded Polystyrene boards (EPS). In case of intensive dark colours, the material application should be limited to small areas, e.g. architectural details.
- Ready to use,
- Vapour permeable,
- Resistant to weather conditions,
- Resistant to biological corrosion,
- Manufactured in more than two hundred colours.
- External walls
- Internal walls
CT60 can be applied on;
- cement renders and lime-cement renders,
- gypsum substrates,
- chipboards, gypsum-fibre boards and gypsum boards,
- paint coats.
Preparation and Usage
- Uneven and damaged substrates should be first smoothed and repaired.
- The existing dirt and paint coatings should be removed.
- Absorbent substrates should be primed with Ceresit CT17, and then Ceresit CT16 primer should be applied after minimum of 4 hours.
- Use only stainless steel containers and tools.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Apply evenly with a steel long float held at the angle.
- Use a plastic long float flat in round movements to achieve a homogeneous structure.
- Work should be done on one surface without breaks, keeping the same product consistency.
- Do not sprinkle render with water.
- Work should be performed in the ambient and substrate temperature ranging from +5 to +25 C and the humidity below 80 %.
- CT60 should not be mixed with other plasters, pigments, resins and binders.