Ceresit ZU White Polystyrene and Reinforced Mesh Adhesive - Base Coat Render - 25kg
Ceresit ZU White is used to fix using polystyrene boards in external thermal insulation composite systems. It is a component of Ceresit Ceretherm Premium system. Ceresit ZU White is also used for fixing reinforcing protection mesh layer. It is used in new build as well as for thermo-renovation of existing buildings.
- Resistant to weather conditions,
- High adhesion,
- Highly elastic,
- Machine and manual application.
- External wall EPS insulation system
Fixing polystyrene boards.
- Applly band of 3-4cm wide on the perimeter of the board and several blobs in the centre.
- Press the board to the wall with a long float. Properly applied mortar after pressing the board to the wall should cover min. 40% of its area.
- The boards should be fixed closely to each other in one plane, with the horizontal joints in different levels.
Installing the reinforced mesh.
- Add the adhesive with a notched trowel on to the surface polystyrene boards.
- Press the mesh on the fresh mortar until it is no longer visible.
- Thin coat render can be made after approx. 24 hours from the application of the reinforcement layer.