Ceresit CT327 Glass-Fibre Reinforcing Mesh - 1m x 25m roll
Ceresit CT327 Glass-Fibre Mesh is a reinforcing mesh for embedding into external wall mortars that are exposed to higher stress or high mechanical loads. Recommended to use in two layers to get the maximum strength. Especially used in Ceresit External Thermal Insulation Composite Systems (ETICS).
- High strength,
- Slip proof,
- Tear proof.
- Mortar should be spread evenly over the surface.
- Use a tooth trowel with teeth the size of 10-12 mm for better results.
- Apply Ceresit CT 327 Glass-Fibre Mesh, pushing the mesh into the mortar using a metal trowel.
- Keep the mesh overlaps on next applied belts to about 10 cm.
- The mesh should not be visible and completely covered in the mortar.
- In the case of openings such as windows the mesh should be sunk further.
- European Technical Approval (ETA): 13/0086,
- Certificate: 1488-CPR-0407/Z