Ceresit CT34 Smooth Mineral Render - White
Ceresit CT34 Smooth Mineral Render is used for plastering external surfaces, as a mineral filler for smooth surfaces, and also used to repairing traditional and cement-lime plasters of external and internal surfaces of buildings. Ceresit CT34 may be applied to fill deep losses such as chases after installation work. Ceresit CT34 can be applied as thin layers, thickness up to 5mm, on the walls and ceilings, to cover rough and uneven cement and cement-lime plaster surfaces.
- Ready to use and easy to apply,
- Vapour permeable (breathable),
- Resistant to weather conditions,
- Good adhesion,
- Reinforced with micro-fibres.
- External walls,
- Internal walls,
- As a mineral filler,
- To repair traditional plasters.
- Add clean cold water and mix until the homogeneous mass without lumps is obtained.
- Wait for 5 min. and mix one more time - add a small amount of water if needed.
- Should be applied and smoothed with the metal long float.
- When the material becomes thicker - after 90 min, it may be structured with the polystyrene long float.
- Thickness of complete plaster layer must be < 5 mm.
- Application should be performed in dry conditions with the substrate and ambient temperature from +5C to +25C.
- Can be painted after 24h.
Note: Once purchased this product is non-returnable.