10mm PVC Rustication Profile - Render Groove Bead - 3m Length
10mm PVC Rustication Profile is a decorative render groove bead commonly used in architecture to significantly increase the visual value of the building. These decorative profiles can be painted with acrylic, silicone or silicate paints. Rustication is an architectural procedure that allows to shape the facades of buildings in a very original way and improves the aesthetic effect by diversifying large surfaces of the facade. It guarantees perfectly straight edges of rustication. It is resistant to construction chemicals, environmental pollution and weather conditions.
Rustication depth: 10mm
- An easy and cheap rustication of facades,
- Guarantees perfectly straight edges of rustication,
- Ensures perfect paint adhesion,
- Resistant to construction chemicals, environmental pollution and weather conditions,
- No thermal deformation,
- Resistant to mechanical deformation.