12mm Multi-Rend - Render Carrier Board 1200mm x 2400mm
12mm Multi-Rend is a high strength external noncombustible render carrier board that can be used in any location in the UK. The board is made of Magnesium Oxide and has a 4 layer alkaline resistant fibreglass mesh front, which is a heavily keyed surface designed to receive any kind of render, paint, plaster, brick slips and stone cladding. The Multi-Rend board is the perfect substitute for masonry substrates on all building projects -- much faster to fix than a brick or block layer. Multi-Rend can be fixed to timber, steel or hybrid frame structures using simple fixings -- simply screw fixed without the need for pre-drilling. Using Multi-Rend fire resistant board means that your structure will be safer in the case of a fire outbreak, potentially saving lives.
- Easy to cut, drill and install,
- Excellent strength and stability,
- Improved fire performance over timber,
- High impact resistance,
- Good water resistance,
- Vermin and rot resistant,
- Maintenance-free and cost-effective.
- Render carrier board,
- For any kind of render, paint, plaster, brick slips and stone cladding,
- Can be fixed to timber, steel or hybrid frame structure.
- BBA cerified,
- Fire rated, BS EN 13501-1:2007 + A1:2009,
- Impact resistance rated, ETAG 004:2013 & MOAT 43:1987