6mm RCM Multipurpose - Cellulose Fibre Cement Board - 2400mm x 1200mm
6mm RCM Multipurpose Board is a noncombustible, versatile cellulose fibre cement building board offering excellent strength and excellent weathering and acoustic properties and the workability of wood. RCM Multipurpose board has a smooth face to be fixed outermost and a textured face for the back. It can be cut, drilled and nailed just like wood and is suitable to be used on steel and timber frame structures, on modular and offsite constructions and on concrete frames. RCM Multipurpose board can be used on building above 18m high. RCM Multipurpose can be left permanently exposed, but using a sealing coat would maintain long-term appearance.
Not suitable for rendering.
- Easy to cut, drill and install,
- Excellent strength and stability,
- Improved fire performance over timber,
- High impact resistance,
- Good water resistance,
- Excellent acoustic properties,
- Maintenance-free and cost-effective.
- External cladding,
- Sheathing steel frame and timber structures,
- Acoustic flooring and ceilings,
- High impact partitioning.
- BS EN 13501-1 Class A1 Non-Combustible
- Category 1 fire rated through wall solution to BS 476 part 21 and BS 476 part 22.
- BS EN ISO 1716:2010
- BS EN ISO 1182:2010
- EN ISO 12467
- EN 594:2011 and BS 5268-6.1¹