Knauf Aquapanel Exterior Basecoat - 25 Kg
25kg Knauf Aquapanel Exterior Basecoat is a cement based reinforcing mortar enhanced with synthetic resin used for base coating of Aquapanel External Cement Board when finishing with a thin layer of decorative render or paint.
- Cement based dry mortar,
- For exterior and interior use,
- With fibre admixture and adhesive additive,
- Very good adhesion,
- Allows diffusion,
- Viscous stability,
- Can be mixed by hand or machine.
- On Aquapanel Cement Boards.
- Ensure that the surfaces of the boards are dry and dust-free.
- Ensure all joints are filled and fined.
- Mix contents of the 25 kg bag with clean water.
- Apply Aquapanel Exterior Basecoat 5 mm thick, spread to achieve a flat surface, free from irregularities.
- Embed Aquapanel Reinforcing Mesh horizontally over the full surface, keeping it free of folds, close to the surface and with 10 cm overlaps.
- Maximum render thickness should be < 4mm.
- Process large surface areas using a plaster machine.
- The rework time for Aquapanel Exterior Basecoat is approximately 24 hours at 20C.
- Manufactured in the UK to EN 520, BS 1191 and BS EN ISO 9000 using advanced production facilities,
- ISO 14001 certified for environmental management.