12.5mm Knauf Aquapanel Exterior Cement Board - 1200mm x 900mm - pallet of 50
12.5mm Knauf Aquapanel Exterior Cement Board provides a solid, dry base that can withstand the extreme weathering effects of wind, rain and snow. It is used as an ideal substrate for directly applied render finishes and can also be used for exterior walls in ventilated systems, exterior ceilings and soffits. Knauf Aquapanel Exterior Cement Board is designed for use on timber frame, metal framed structures and on SIP systems. The board is mechanically fixed to the relevant substrate and is suitable to receive a render, paint or exterior cladding finishes, brick slips or tiles. His board is easily curved, allowing for striking architectural features to be formed. Once taped and jointed, the exterior wall can be left unfinished for up to six months, maximising the efficiency of the project schedule. Knauf Aquapanel Exterior Cement Board provides a fast, high quality and extremely economical alternative to traditional methods of construction.
- Easy to cut and fix – simply score and snap, no pre-drilling,
- Robust, stable substrate to carry render, paint or any other cladding material,
- Easily curved down to 1 metre radius,
- Fast closure of exterior walls,
- Taped and jointed walls can be left unfinished for up to 6 months,
- Non-organic, mould resistant, robust and stable substrate,
- Lighter and faster than traditional brick and block facade construction.
- Timber framed and metal framed structures,
- Ceilings and soffits
- Tested to EN 13501 and gained an A1 rating,
- BBA Certified,
- Accepted by NHBC