Knauf Aquapanel Joint Filler and Skim Coat - White - 20 Kg
20kg Knauf Aquapanel Joint Filler and Skim Coat is a cement based filling material for full-surface skim coating of joints by hand, for use with Aquapanel Exterior Cement Boards and Aquapanel Interior Cement Boards. The joints are reinforced with Aquapanel Joint Filler and with Aquapanel Tape. It can be used on only cement based boards and substrates in exterior wall ventilated insulated systems, ceilings and soffits.
- Aquapanel Cement Boards must be completely dry, clean and dust-free and fixed firmly on to a substructure,
- Use a clean mixing container and mixing tool,
- Mix the contents with cold, clean water and stir with the use of a 600 rpm stirring machine,
- Fill joints and screw heads, place Aquapanel Tape and press in with a trowel.
- Allow the previous coating to dry or harden before applying another coat if required.
- Do not use below +5C.
- The mixed material begins to harden approx. 45 minutes after stirring.
- Do not use the material once it begins to stiffen.
- Manufactured in the UK to EN 520, BS 1191 and BS EN ISO 9000 using advanced production facilities,
- ISO 14001 certified for environmental management.