50mm Kingspan Kooltherm K15 Rainscreen Board - 1200mm x 2400mm - (pack of 6)
50mm Kingspan Kooltherm K15 Rainscreen Board is a rigid thermostat board with modified phenolic resin insulation core, covered with low emissivity composite foil on both sides. This board used in ventilated cladding applications. The board is made environmentally friendly, with 0 ODP and low GWP blowing agent. It should not be used directly behind glazed curtain walls, though.
- Durable, high performance thermoset rigid insulation,
- Safe and easy to handle and install,
- Non-deleterious material,
- Unaffected by air filtration,
- Fire rating Euroclass: C-s2,d0
- Resistant to mould and microbial growth,
- Manufactured environmentally friendly, with 0 ODP and low GWP blowing agent.
- New build and renovation,
- Timber frame structures,
- Steel frame structures.
Kooltherm K15 Rainscreen Board is manufactured under a management system certified to:
- BS EN ISO 9001: 2015 (Quality Management Systems. Requirements),
- BS EN ISO 14001: 2015 (Environmental Management Systems Requirements),
- BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 (Health and Safety Management Systems. Requirements.)
- Covered by BBA Approval Inspection Testing Certificate No 14/5134