WhiteTeq Pro Thermal and Sound Insulation Foam - 750ml
Ceresit WhiteTeQ is a high performance white polymer foam made of specially modified polyurethane. Ceresit WhiteTeQ polymer foam has an extra-fine cell structure and enhanced UV resistance. The cured foam has high thermal efficiency (up to 0,032 W/mK) and sound damping properties (63 dB). Ceresit WhiteTeQ polymer foam has a low curing pressure for maximum protection against deformation and high flexibility to ensure a long-term insulation efficiency. It is the perfect product for demanding sound insulation applications. The foam has excellent adhesion to wood, concrete, stone, metal. It does not contain CFC-propellants.
- Excellent thermal insulation,
- High sound protection,
- Highly durable and flexible,
- Low curing pressure,
- Superior UV resistance,
- Does not contain CFC-propellants.
- Insulation of door and window frames,
- Filling of cavities,
- Sealing of openings in roof constructions and insulation materials,
- Creating soundproof screens,
- Filling of cavities around pipes,
- Fixing of roof tiles and wall panels.
- Substrates must be stable, clean and free of substances likely to impair adhesion.
- To ensure full and even curing of the foam, moisturise the substrate slightly.
- Mask off adjacent areas with foil.
- If the temperature indicator had turned blue, the container is too cold for usage. Warm up the container.
- Shake the container vigorously before use.
- Remove the plastic cap from the container and screw it tightly onto the gun.
- Keep the container upside down.
- Repeat shaking regularly during application.
- It is not recommendable to remove the container before it is totally empty.
- Unscrew the empty container and replace it immediately to ensure that there is no air left in the gun.
- If you do not want to replace the container, clean the gun using PU foam cleaner.
- Hardened foam can only be removed mechanically.