100mm Rockwool Frontrock Plus Dual Density External Wall Insulation Slab - 1000mm x 600mm (pack of 3)
Pack Quantity: 3
Thermal Conductivity: 0.035W/mK
Fire Rating (Reaction to Fire): A1(Non-combustible)
100mm Rockwool Frontrock Plus is a rigid dual density thermal and acoustic insulation slab made from volcanic rock, thus extremely durable, fire resistant and specifically created for external wall applications to go directly under render. Using Frontrock Plus you can be sure that the facade will be durable and safe. Due to the two-density solution -- hardened top layer ensures stability and maintains the stiffness while the bottom layer compensates for surface unevenness, creating an even surface for the entire facade. The slabs are made from 97% recyclable and renewable material which also makes them environmentally friendly since they can lower the carbon footprint of the household.
- Excellent thermal and acoustic performance,
- Higher density top surface,
- Easy to handle and install without gaps,
- Render applied directly,
- Can prevent surface and interstitial condensation,
- Can be applied to a wide range of substrates,
- Protects the fabric of the building,
- Classified as non-combustible,
- Does not contain gases that have Ozone Depleting Potential (ODP) or Global Warming Potential (GWP),
- Rockwool fibres are not classified as possible human carcinogen.
- 100mm Rockwool Frontrock Plus Insulation Slab is specifically made for external wall applications.
- Finishing layer of the outer wall,
- Frontrock Plus slabs,
- External wall,
- Conform to EN 13162:2012+A1:2015
- Achieves a reaction to Fire classification of A1, as defined in EN13501-1,
- CE certification: 1390-CPR-0255/10/P; 1390-CPR-0256/10/P; 1390-CPR-0168/09/P; 1390-CPR-0452/16/P