9mm Cembrit PB Permabase Cement Board - Render Carrier Board - 2400x1200mm
9mm Cembrit Permabase is a rigid cement board incorporating polystyrene beads to make it lightweight. It has reinforced tapered edges designed to facilitate invisible butt joint installation and has a surface strengthened with glass mesh. Cembrit PB cement board is water resistant, hence ideal for external applications and also can be used as backing board in wet areas. Cembrit Permabase board's high strength and stability would help to avoid impact damage and cracking of the decorative coating and will provide a uniform joint free appearance of painted and textured finishes.
- Rigid cement and aggregate board incorporating polystyrene beads,
- Easy to cut, drill and install,
- Reinforced tapered edges designed to facilitate invisible butt joint installation,
- Surfaces strengthened with glass mesh,
- Excellent strength and stability,
- Fire rated A1 noncombustible,
- High impact resistance,
- Good water resistance,
- Exceptional screw holding capacity,
- Low in harmful substances and emissions,
- Can be primed, painted, plastered or tiled surfaces and PU coatings,
- Maintenance-free and cost-effective,
- Can be recycled.
- Sheathing steel frame and timber structures,
- Render carrier,
- Base board for brick slips, decorative tiles.
- EN 13501-1:2005:E reaction to fire Class A1
- BS 476 Parts 6 & 7 Class 0