50mm Rockwool Rainscreen Duo Slab (pack of 8) - pallet of 12
50mm Rockwool Rainscreen Duo Slab is a dual density noncombustible rigid insulation with water repellent outer surface for use in ventilated cladding systems and sealed systems such as curtain walling. The outer layer of the Rainscreen Duo slab has a higher density than the remainder of the product and with a water-repellent agent added during manufacture. Its random fibre orientation would prevent water transmission during construction, keeping the surface free of moisture before cladding. The resilient inner face can accommodate any irregularities in the substrate. The slab can be easily fitted around brackets and other awkward details, and can be tightly butt jointed. The fibres of adjacent slabs will knit together to provide a continuous thermal performance, thus eliminating heat losses. Rockwool Rainscreen Duo Slab is fire rated Euroclass A1 and is a cost effective solution -- it requires fewer fixings, very quick easy to install.
- Made from a renewable and naturally occurring resource,
- Quick and easy to install,
- Fire rated Euroclass A1,
- Water resistant,
- High vapour resistance - reduces the risk of condensation,
- Reduces airborne sound,
- Manufactured environmentally friendly,
- Does not contain gases that have ozone depletion potential (ODP) or global warming potential (GWP).
- Ventilated cladding,
- Curtain walling.
- BBA certified - Certificate 17/5402,
- Satisfies the requirements of BS EN 13162