PVC Rail System Connector (pack of 25) - 490mm length.
Pack Quantity: 25
490mm long PVC Rail System Connector profile to be used in an External Thermal Insulation Systems to support 50cm width EPS board.
- Fix the starter track of the rail system to the wall with dowel screws to the substrate.
- Apply an adhesive dab on the insulation board to cover at least 20% of the surface.
- The insulation board must have a groove for the rail track to go in.
- Push the insulation board into the rail starter track and press it firmly to the wall.
- Align the boards horizontally and vertically.
- Push in the Wemico Aluminium Rail System Connector vertically.
- Push the intermediate rail system track into the installed boards horizontally.
- Fix the intermediate track with dowel screws.
- Continue to install insulation boards upwards.