15kg Knauf Aquapanel Board Primer
15kg Knauf Aquapanel Board Primer is a white colour pre-mixed water-based emulsion for priming Aquapanel Exterior and Interior cement boards. It is a synthetic dispersion with high alkali resistance. It provides a high quality dry base that can withstand the extreme weathering effects of wind, rain and snow. This Exterior Primer can be used for exterior walls and substrates in exterior wall ventilated insulated systems, exterior walls, ceilings and soffits. It would help to provide maximum adhesion of tiles and plasters. It is to be used undiluted, but can be diluted with water at 1:2 ratio, if needed.
- On Aquapanel Exterior and Interior cement boards,
- On smooth or non-absorbent backgrounds,
- On timber and wood product surfaces before applying screed compounds, tile adhesive, etc,
- On high absorbent surfaces,
- On exterior and interior walls, floors and ceilings.
- Ready to use,
- High resistance to alkalis,
- Dries to white background,
- Reduces background suction,
- Provide maximum adhesion of tiles and plasters.
- The primed surface must be completely dry.
- Apply undiluted across the entire surface with a lambs wool roller or brush.
- Leave at least 24 hours before finishing.