12.5mm Knauf Aquapanel Interior Cement Board - 1200mm x 900mm
12.5mm Knauf Aquapanel Interior Cement Board is an extremely durable tile backer board that provides a solid, dry base for tile backing in wet indoor areas such as bathrooms, shower rooms and wet rooms. It is resistant to mould and mildew and will not deteriorate in water. It would retain its strength even if it is fully immersed. Knauf Aquapanel Interior Cement Board is a purpose designed tile backing board, which solves the problems experienced when traditional backing materials get wet. Knauf Aquapanel Interior Cement Board is ready keyed to take tiles up to 50 kg/m2 as soon as the boards are installed. Knauf Aquapanel Interior screws ensure a quick and easy installation with no special tools required.
- Easy to cut and fix – simply score and snap, no pre-drilling,
- Robust, stable substrate to carry plaster, paint and tiles,
- Easily curved down to 1 metre radius,
- Surface ready keyed for tiling,
- No risk of nail popping or tile cracking with Knauf Aquapanel interior screws,
- Metal or timber studs can be used,
- Supports tiles up to 50kg/m2
- Non-organic, mould resistant, robust and stable substrate.
- Wet indoor areas such as bathrooms, shower rooms and wet rooms.
- Tested to EN 13501 and gained an A1 rating,
- BBA Certified,
- Accepted by NHBC