9mm Euroform Rendaboard - Render Carrier Board - 1200mm x 2400mm
9mm Euroform Rendaboard is a solid, direct render carrier base board with textured face to one side and compatible with a vast number of polymeric coatings. Its unique structure is made from a mixture of inorganic materials, glass fibre, wood fibre and non-woven cloths. It does not contain asbestos, formaldehyde or hazardous volatile material. Euroform Rendaboard highly durable and is Class 0 fire rated. It is a A1 non-combustible board.
- Textured face for good adhesion,
- Highly economical,
- Easy to install and versatile - can be screwed, stapled, nailed or bonded,
- Suitable for timber and steel frame systems,
- Fire rated and non-toxic under fire,
- Impact resistant,
- Vermin and rot resistant,
- Great dimensional stability.
- New build and renovation,
- Timber frame structures,
- Steel frame structures.
- Brick bond pattern should be used for fixing the boards. Avoid 4 way joints.
- Use stainless steel self-countersinking and self-drilling screw fixings.
- Fixings should be placed at 200mm centres at the perimeter of the board and 300mm centres on intermediate support.
- Expansion joints should be 4mm in single frame assembly and 10mm at the joint of two frame assemblies.
- The mounted boards should be acclimatised approximately for 24 to 48 hours prior to rendering.
- A1 non-combustible to EN 13501-1