Ceresit CT79 Impactum Elastomeric Render - 1.5mm grain | Stone Texture
Ceresit CT179 Impactum Render is a ready to use, tough stone texture decorative 1.5mm grain silicone render for indoor and outdoor applications, where high damage and operating resistance is required, such as plinth, garage entrance, parking area or in a neighbourhood of playground. It is highly resistant to dirt accumulation. Ceresit CT179 Impactum contains a combination of carbon, glass and polyacylamide fibres that increase the resistance to operating damages and impacts. The properties of elastomeric dispersion and silicone modifiers, maximally enhance the durability of the coat; increase its resistance to biological corrosion and help maintain an aesthetic appearance of the facade. Ceresit CT179 Impactum can be used on concrete substrates, traditional plasters, gypsum substrates and on chipboards, gypsum boards etc. It is available in a wide range of colours, including a choice of dark and intense hues.
- Extremely elastic,
- Reinforced with a mix of carbon, glass and polyacrylamid fibres,
- Resistant to weather conditions,
- Resistant to mechanical impacts,
- Resistant for thermal stresses and crack bridging,
- Resistant to dirt,
- High colour stability,
- Resistant to fungi, algae and mould development,
- Vapour permeable,
- Can also be machine applied,
- Available in the entire Ceresit Colours of Nature colour palette and Ceresit Intense Colour System.
- Indoor and outdoor applications, where high damage and impact resistance is needed.