8mm Rockpanel Stones Facade Cladding Board - 1200mm x 3050mm
8mm Rockpanel Stones Facade Cladding boards are for those, who are looking to create a facade with a striking industrial design look. Rockpanel Stones panels look like stone and have the same fire-resilient qualities, at the same time the durability, stability and fire protection of a stone facade. They are not only light and easy to install, but also have good mechanical properties. They can be formed, bent and twisted, matching them to each project to achieve the desired effect. They don't respond to changes in temperature or moisture, dimensional stability for the years to come is guaranteed.
Rockpanel Stones panels are produced from compressed natural basalt and bonded with an organic binder and combine the advantages of stone and workability of wood. They can be attached to the building by fixing to a wooden sub frame. They have been thoroughly tested for fire safety and are classified as safe. In the event of a fire, the stone wool structure remains intact and no droplets form, which prevents the risk of fire spreading.
- With 9mm Rockpanel A2 option, the panels would achieve fire resistance Limited Combustibility A2. Available on demand.
- Made from a renewable and naturally occurring resource,
- Authentic natural stone look,
- Quick and easy to install,
- Routing and perforating the boards is possible,
- Can be attached to the building by fixing to a wooden sub frame,
- Can be fixed with nails or screws,
- Fire rated Euroclass B-s2,d0 - very limited contribution to fire,
- Water resistant,
- High vapour resistance - reduces the risk of condensation,
- Manufactured environmentally friendly,
- Does not contain gases that have ozone depletion potential (ODP) or global warming potential (GWP),
- Can be cleaned with ordinary cleaning agents.
- To create an aesthetically pleasing exterior surface of the building.
- Conform Fire classification B-s2,d0 to BS EN 13501-1.