6mm Rockpanel Uni Facade Cladding Board - 1200mm x 3050mm
6mm Rockpanel Uni Facade Cladding Boards are not only light and easy to install, but also have good mechanical properties. They can be formed, bent and twisted, matching them to each project to achieve the desired effect. They help change the appearance of the building to make them aesthetically pleasing. The front surface of Rockpanel Uni is treated with a four-layer water-borne polymer emulsion paint and available in a range of colours. Rockpanel Uni boards are produced from compressed natural basalt and bonded with an organic binder and combine the advantages of stone and workability of wood. Rockpanel Uni can be attached to the building by fixing to a wooden sub frame. The panels have been thoroughly tested for fire safety. They are classified as safe. In the event of a fire, the stone wool structure remains intact and no droplets form, which prevents the risk of fire spreading.
Additionally, with Rockpanel A2 option, Rockpanel Uni would achieve fire resistant A2 - Limited combustibility. Available on demand.
- Made from a renewable and naturally occurring resource,
- Quick and easy to install,
- Can be attached to the building by fixing to a wooden sub frame,
- Can be fixed with nails or screws,
- Fire rated Euroclass B-s2,d0 - very limited contribution to fire,
- Water resistant,
- High vapour resistance - reduces the risk of condensation,
- Manufactured environmentally friendly,
- Does not contain gases that have ozone depletion potential (ODP) or global warming potential (GWP),
- Can be cleaned with ordinary cleaning agents.
- To create an aesthetically pleasing exterior surface of the building.
- Conform Fire classification B-s2,d0 to BS EN 13501-1.
Note: Minimum order quantity - 30 boards