6mm Rockpanel Colours Facade Cladding Board - 1200mm x 3050mm - Special Colours
6mm Rockpanel Colours Facade Cladding boards are for those, who are looking to create a facade that’s even more striking. Rockpanel Colours give endless possibilities of using patterns and textures. They are not only light and easy to install, but also have good mechanical properties. They can be formed, bent and twisted, matching them to each project to achieve the desired effect. They help change the appearance of the building to make them aesthetically pleasing. Rockpanel Colours is a tool to carve the right effect or ambience, dramatic effects, altered perceptions, natural harmony or something profoundly deep.
The front surface of Rockpanel Colours are treated with a four-layer water-borne polymer emulsion paint and available in a range of colours. Rockpanel Colours boards are produced from compressed natural basalt and bonded with an organic binder and combine the advantages of stone and workability of wood. Rockpanel Colours can be attached to the building by fixing to a wooden sub frame. The panels have been thoroughly tested for fire safety. They are classified as safe. In the event of a fire, the stone wool structure remains intact and no droplets form, which prevents the risk of fire spreading.
Special colours. Minimum order 50m2. Delivery time 4 weeks. Please choose colour.
Note: With 9mm Rockpanel A2 option, Rockpanel Colours would achieve fire resistance of limited combustibility. Available on demand.
- Made from a renewable and naturally occurring resource,
- Excellent colourfastness,
- Quick and easy to install,
- Can be attached to the building by fixing to a wooden sub frame,
- Can be fixed with nails or screws,
- Fire rated Euroclass B-s2,d0 - very limited contribution to fire,
- Water resistant,
- High vapour resistance - reduces the risk of condensation,
- Manufactured environmentally friendly,
- Does not contain gases that have ozone depletion potential (ODP) or global warming potential (GWP),
- Can be cleaned with ordinary cleaning agents.
- To create an aesthetically pleasing exterior surface of the building.
- Conform Fire classification B-s2,d0 to BS EN 13501-1.